Local Alarm Monitoring for Home
and Business Security Systems
Your alarm system is only as good as its monitoring center. Supreme’s Alarm Monitoring Center is listed with Underwriters Laboratory (UL), approved by Factory Mutual (FM), and also has a “Five Diamond” certification, as designated by The Monitoring Association (TMA). Our Monitoring Center is staffed by highly trained Operators, ready to help you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. What’s more, our Alarm Monitoring Center is here at our headquarters in New Jersey, which gives us the unique advantage of understanding and responding to the areas we serve.
Our Alarm Monitoring Center will quickly and efficiently process your burglary, fire, and environmental signals and dispatch the proper authorities when necessary. Added features like Opening/Closing reports and text alerts are also available.
The Monitoring Association’s “Five Diamond Central Station” designation has been granted to Supreme because our Alarm Monitoring Center has 100% of its Operators certified by the TMA Central Station Operator courses, and further pledges to continue all future certifications through the TMA; and satisfied all the requirements of the five points of excellence.
1) Commitment to random inspections and quality criteria standards by a nationally recognized third-party laboratory such as UL or FM
2) Commitment to the highest levels of customer service
3) Commitment to ongoing job-related education and testing
4) Commitment to raising the industry standards through TMA membership and participation in its activities
5) Commitment to reducing false dispatches
This certification, and its annual renewal, demonstrate a commitment of the Five Diamond Central Station to the continual upgrade in the performance levels of the central station operators.