Whether you are installing a security system for the first time or upgrading an existing system, it is a big decision that requires a great deal of consideration and research. After all, you want to make sure that you select a system and security provider that meet the needs of your facility.
We asked our sales team to tell us the aspects of our commercial security systems that they get questions about most often when talking to potential customers. Here is what they had to say.
Understandably, one of the first things that many people ask about is the price. A commercial security system is a significant investment, and they want to make sure that they are getting the most for their money. It’s not uncommon to get quotes from multiple security providers.
One member of our sales team finds it beneficial to look at these quotes when they are having a conversation to get feedback on the aspects of those quotes that the potential customer likes and doesn’t like. By getting to the bottom of what you want and need most in a security system, we can build a more accurate quote. They say, “I like to see who I am competing with, as there are many different systems and they are not by any means all the same. I ask to look at other quotes to compare on an apple- to- apples basis.”
The fact is, sometimes things break or malfunction. When this happens, there is always the question of “Who will be responsible for the replacement or repair?” Supreme’s Service Agreements feature:
- 24/7 service, we are there when you need us most. Unlike many companies, we will respond any time or any day.
- Updated equipment when needed. When old or obsolete equipment breaks, we replace it with the latest technology.
- Assuring that you are always secure. If a piece of your system needs to be sent out for repair, we provide loaner equipment until yours is reinstalled.
- An annual system “check-up,” at your request.
- Experience. Our Service team has a long history in the industry and superior technical skills and training.
In most cases, an optimized business security system is a work in progress. If you have a partnership with your security company that goes beyond just the system installation, it can be much easier for them to help maintain and service your system. At Supreme Security Systems, our continued services include:
- Refining your system. Sometimes components need to be reconfigured, added in, or taken out to create the best system for your needs.
- Upgrading system technology. We can provide you with updates and guidance when it comes to technology changes.
- Simply repairing a broken system. We will do all that we can to provide you with the best customer service as we work to get the system back up and running.
Do you have additional questions about our commercial security systems?
Contact us today! Our experienced and knowledgeable team would be happy to answer any questions you have.